Operating in 20 countries (including 12 in Europe), TerraCycle is a world leader in the recycling of hard-to-recycle waste, such as pens, snack wrappers, food pouches, beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even cigarette butts or marine plastics. We create collection and recycling solutions for anything that would otherwise be sent to incineration or landfill, the waste we collect is then transformed into new products such as benches or tables. For many of our solutions, we partner with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world, including BIC, L’Oréal, P&G and Tesco amongst others to collect waste on a large scale.
Scope of the role
The TerraCycle European Marketing Team based in Perivale, West London (currently working remotely) seeks to hire a resourceful and driven French-speaking marketing professional to oversee and coordinate marketing campaigns to promote our services in partnership with brands in Europe. The Marketing Campaign Executive will be liaising with the Creative, Content and Digital Marketing divisions, as well as the Account Management Team, to get all requested deliverables and promote the various activations described below.
- Manage a broad portfolio of projects, all destined to promote, and maintain the quality of, our services to either our European B2C or B2B audience, such as:
- Launching and promoting free recycling programmes, we run in partnership with brands, as well as maintaining and leveraging the existing ones
- Organising and coordinating projects with multiple departments (such as operations and customer service teams) to improve consumer’s experience when participating in free recycling programmes
- Running and supervising large-scale Shopper Marketing and Retail Strategy Campaigns in partnership with brand and retail partners
- Executing other sponsored marketing content and products such as collection boxes, rollup banners, flyers, brochures, stickers, posters or videos
- Monitor effective marketing surveys and reports to adjust strategy according to the market specificities
- Meet with project’s requesters to take detailed ordering (sometimes complex) briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project as well as ensuring technical and time feasibility
- Make recommendations to improve initial brief and make sure the TerraCycle’s European Marketing strategy is well implemented
- Coordinate internal resources, relevant stakeholders and potential third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Follow brand guidelines and coordinate artwork approvals
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Evaluate campaigns and make suggestions of improvement (copy and design) before its launch to meet defined goals
- Track project performance and adapt strategy to meet defined goals
- Research the latest marketing trends and make recommendations to Manager to improve the Marketing Campaign strategy for the European business
- Help in implementing the use of a new Project Management Tool to facilitate work experience across teams by visually map out projects and keep an eye on progress (among others)
- Ensure copy translation for marketing assets if needed (and applicable)
- Attend training as required to maintain proficiency
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) and bilingual proficiency in French – This role will primarily focus on the French market
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage
- 1- 5-years’ experience working in Marketing and Project Management
- High ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Organised with an excellent level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Creative thinker with a good eye for design
- Comfortable working as a member of a team as well as pursuing projects independently
- Interest in sustainability (desirable)
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- Online Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
- Start Date March 2021
The job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We can only accept applications from candidates who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK.