Job Overview –
The company seeks to hire a Customer Service Executive. The role will support TerraCycle’s customer service and public drop off network primarily for the Dutch and Belgian market, but also support across other European markets. Excellent spoken and written Dutch is a necessity. The ability to speak another European language would be beneficial but not essential.
Primary Responsibilities –
- Handle TerraCycle Customer Service via telephone and email in a fast-paced environment
- Supporting the development of standard responses and procedures to facilitate the management of customer service in all required European languages
- Seeking the necessary language support from colleagues in other departments as required
- Managing TerraCycle’s public drop off location network
- Proactive outreach to potential new locations
- Updating the public drop off location maps
- Facilitating the growth and success of the Public Drop off Location Network
- Supporting the Public Drop off Location Network through various administrative tasks including scheduling shipments and accurate record maintenance.
- Sending out public location collection boxes to accepted locations
- Growing the number of public drop off locations where budget allows/developing the geographic spread where required via proactive outreach
- Work with the marketing team to develop editable resources to help public location administrators grow their collections (e.g. letters, guides, posters, videos etc)
- From time to time supporting TerraCycle operations and administrative tasks
- Working with the rest of the company to ensure that other departments are aware of the challenges that people face when using our service.
- Support other business functions as required, in particular where it pertains to specific language skills, this may include: Marketing and communications translations, Public Relations, Operations and Supply Chain.
- Professional experience providing exceptional customer service via telephone and email
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- An ability to be flexible and able to multi-task throughout the working day
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to develop innovative & creative solutions with a proactive mindset
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
Desired but not essential:
- Ability to speak another European language
- A demonstrated interest or experience in sustainable/green business
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- Online Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
- Start Date –February 2021
The job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We can only accept applications from candidates who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK.