TerraCycle Overview –
TerraCycle's mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste®.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J. and operating in over 20 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. It partners with many of the world's largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams. By working with companies, retailers, governments and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally, and has been highlighted in some of the world's most recognized media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes and thousands of others.
In May 2019, TerraCycle launched its newest initiative, Loop, a global circular shopping system that enables brands, retailers and consumers to transition from single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable packaging, washed by Loop and refilled by the brands. Loop has engaged many of the world's largest consumer product companies (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, and Mondēlez) and many of the world's largest retailers in this platform. Loop is currently available in the mid-Atlantic and Northeastern U.S and Paris and Lille France, with plans to expand into several new markets including Canada, Japan, the UK and Germany in 2020.
As a highly innovative global company, TerraCycle has multiple lines of business across over twenty-three countries. All client-facing teams utilize Hubspot to track manage sales activity and store contact data. We are now looking for a polished, analytical, and collaborative CRM Associate to manage and maintain the CRM system to maximize its efficiency, protect the integrity of the data, and enhance Teracycle's revenue generating abilities.
Working closely with our different Lines of Business and our IT team, this role will act as the primary point of authority and accountability for the maintenance of HubSpot and the training of its users. The CRM Administrator will participate in workshops, perform ongoing maintenance tasks, gather new requirements, suggest process improvement projects, design solutions, and help with testing and final deployments. Applicants should be proficient in analytics and data interpretation while maintaining strong business acumen. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in combining sustainability, analytics, and creativity in a career by learning and supporting TerraCycle's unique sales and marketing processes.
Maintain System Integrity
- Administer multiple maintenance functions with a primary goal of ensuring data quality and consistency across teams (e.g. maintaining contact lists, campaign folders, object properties, lead scoring engine, contact/deal data, opt-outs, naming conventions)
- Ensure adherence to company-wide rules and best practices, proactively look for improvement areas (GDPR compliance, company-wide naming conventions, sales/AM processes)
- Validate sales data with other systems to ensure consistency across databases
- Intervene where data consistency is not according to standards and troubleshoot errors that inhibit the efficiency of the interaction between people and technology
Provide Training & Team Support
- Develop a deep understanding of our various lines of business to deliver high-quality solutions to requests and questions
- Implement any needed CRM projects/workflows that client facing teams need
- If appropriate, develop an implementation and training plan for new HubSpot features
- Provide initial and ongoing training to staff on how to use the CRM through, bi-weekly and monthly Q&A workshops
- Provide internal teams with timely insights, analytical support, and subject matter expertise
- Stay abreast of any new system developments and best practices, especially as it relates to lines of business and other company systems
- Engage directly with the IT and Analytics team on a frequent basis to formulate requirements and review mockups for the creation of key automations, metrics, and reports that support teams.
Drive Efficiencies & Process Improvements
- Continue to administer the Marketing team’s onboarding into the CRM by taking over any implementation needs to ensure a smooth transition
- Spot ways to improve usage of the CRM through automating basic everyday tasks
- Define and implement standards/procedures. When relevant, redefine and improve processes
- Participate in business process discovery workshops
- Understand which customization requests are necessary and implement in ways that benefit all user groups
Provide Analytical Support
- Guide the marketing, sales, and Account Management teams on how/if they can track their KPI’s inside of HubSpot
- Create, maintain, troubleshoot, and improve HubSpot Dashboards and Reports within and, if necessary, outside of HubSpot for all client facing teams
- Help teams analyze business trends and ideate reports to help them make more effective decisions
- Develop and present recommendations to improve revenue operations based on KPIs identified by business managers
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways
- Develop ad-hoc CRM related reports as needed
- Experience working in CRM. Prior experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or Zohois a plus
- 1-2+ years of experience working in a sales/marketing/analytical role
- Solid knowledge of Marketing, Sales or Account Management processes
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Must be comfortable communicating in English
- Strong project management, prioritization, organizational skills
- Ability to work with datasets, discern meanings from patterns, and communicate the complex in comprehensible ways
- Ability to communicate effectively at many levels of the organization and synthesize key messages for senior management
- Proactive & self-starter with a positive, can do attitude
- Aptitude and interest in technology or data is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Modern and cozy, eco-conscious office in a central location
- Conference support, In-house training, Training contribution
- Great team spirit & supportive environment
- Beverages, Coffee & Fruit-day
Job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All applicants must already have the eligibility to work in Hungary.
TerraCycle is committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.