We are looking for an outgoing, highly organized, reliable, agile, team-focused Head of Brand Account Management with +5 years’ work experience in CPG to lead the European Brand Account Management team.
The position will require people management, project management, communication, and organizational skills, along with an understanding of innovation and packaging development process in CPG companies. Responsibilities will include both client relations as well as general project management, and the successful applicant will be trained and highly successful in both capacities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about sustainability, brand management/relationship building, project management, and packaging development innovation.
- Manage day to day relationships with our strategic brand partners and cross-functional team project management to support brands in the development of durable packaging solution and integrate within our systems
- Manage the Loop European Account Management team (currently 3 account managers)
- Communicate and formally present project updates and requirements to key internal stakeholders and accounts
- Lead the multifunctional team to develop and grow the Loop platform via increase commitment from our Brand Partners
- Support the Retail team with the Retailer integration in Europe especially on Assortment definition
- Support the business with general project management
- Have a master’s degree in marketing, business management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience including 2+ years of managerial experience with direct reports
- Experience is sales or client facing function is desired
- Stellar business building results (business growth as main measure) and team building / coaching results (i.e. team growth, improved effectiveness, individual promotion,…etc)
- Background in packaging development with CPG companies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment with changing priorities
- A problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box
- Fluent in English and French. German is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel from time to time in Europe (up to 40%)
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Flexible work schedule
- Quarterly Team Building
- On-site Yoga and activities
- Start Date – ASAP
- Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume when applying. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Job description is not all inclusive. Terracycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment