Job Overview –
TerraCycle’s collection and recycling business is looking to hire Operations Coordinator with experience in site management, logistics and operations who is going to be responsible for the quality control, standardization and execution of all of our warehouses across Europe.
The Operations Coordinator will work in the Operations and Materials department, reporting and working closely with the Head of Operations and Material solutions. The Operations Coordinator will support the Head of Operations and Material solutions providing operation quality control, reporting and vendor management.
The time will be split between our Perivale office and travel to our local warehouses (12 countries) especially in Preston (UK) and Lille area in France. (travel >50% of the time)
Primary Responsibilities –
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
- Implement and control TerraCycle processes in all warehouses
- Build and maintain strong warehouses relationship through regular meetings and communications.
- Coordinate day to day warehouse management
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plans for improvements
- Liaise between warehouses and management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures.
- Understand the company strategy and integrate it in the warehouse’s operation
- Serves as a key point of contact for the Operations TC Team.
- Performs key audits to maintain service quality
- Proven working experience in operation site management
- Fluent in both English and French
- Solution-oriented, confident and practical
- Strong operational leadership skills
- Ability to complete responsibilities with minimal supervision; recognizes potential problems and collaborates with the Head of the department when indicated.
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in plant coordination or management
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment with changing priorities
- A problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box
- European Driving licence
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary
Start date – ASAP
Job description is not all inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive