Operation Project Coordinator for an innovative recycling collection programme, based in Paris.
TerraCycle is seeking an Operation Project Coordinator, fluent in French and English, based in Paris, and reporting to the Operations Project Manager based in London. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the smooth operations and customer service of an innovative recycling collection pilot programme. This person will be contracted by TerraCycle de France for a 6-month mission with the opportunity of a contract extension.
TerraCycle is a social enterprise that has fallen in love with the concept of garbage. We are determined to eliminate the idea of waste by making it possible to recycle items that are traditionally considered non-recyclable. We are a global pioneer in green business and through working with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world who sponsor our collection programs, we’re the largest processor of flexible packaging in the world.
TerraCycle is launching a groundbreaking recycling collection pilot program in the city of Paris in collaboration with a large FMCG company, starting in March 2020. A collection programme where TerraCycle will install and service smart collection bins (with the help of third-party partners) in different locations of the city for users to drop off their recyclable waste material.
Depending on the results of the pilot, there will be an opportunity for the contract to be extended or to convert into a long-term contract, based in Paris or London.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a project coordinator
- Fluent in both French and English
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to be autonomous and flexible
- Incredible sense of customer service
- Excellent organization skills
- Logistics and data analysis skills
- Enthusiasm and hands-on attitude.
- Preferably technical/IT experience (smartphone and technologically savvy)
- Ability to travel and spend a 2-week training period in TerraCycle’s EU HQs in West London
Please send a short cover letter (a couple of paragraphs) and resume when applying. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. Job description is not all-inclusive.
TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.