We are TerraCycle® and we are Eliminating the Idea of Waste®.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J, and operating in over 21 countries across the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. We partner with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams.
By working with companies, retailers, governments, and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally, and has been highlighted in some of the world’s most recognised media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes, and thousands of others.
In January 2019, TerraCycle announced its newest initiative, Loop, a global circular shopping system that enables brands, retailers, and consumers to transition from single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable packaging, washed by Loop and refilled by the brands. Loop has engaged many of the world's largest consumer product companies (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, and Mondēlez) and many of the world’s largest retailers in this platform. Loop went live in May 2019 in two major markets, one in Europe (Paris) and one in the US (NY,NJ, PA). In July 2020, Loop launched in the UK in partnership with Tesco while announcing plans to expand to Japan, Australia, and Canada.
About the role:
TerraCycle is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner on a 6 months fixed term contract to support our stakeholders with their recruitment needs across both TerraCycle and Loop. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to support multiple international stakeholders to support our continued growth.
The Talent Acquisition Partner would report to the Senior Manager, People Operations and provide a comprehensive end to end recruitment service to the business, from strategic briefing to making an offer. This is an ideal role for a trusted partner, who is resourceful, collaborative, determined, creative, organised, adaptable and solutions orientated.
To be a success, you need to be an expert in hiring top talents and focused on delivering an excellent experience for both candidates and stakeholders!
What you will be doing:
- Excellent stakeholder communication and ability to create accurate data/metrics reports based on recruitment activities and focused on solutions
- Provide comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, attract and identify candidates through online channel: job boards, internal databases, forums, local social platforms an professional networks across multiple regions
- Breathe company culture to ensure and assess candidate fit and compatibility
- Utilise all the resources available to continue to proactively source candidates whilst identifying additional and new, financially feasible sources
- Develop strong external knowledge of our markets to provide guidance and advice to our internal clients / stakeholders e.g. competitor and market analysis, candidate profiling etc
- Deliver high levels of customer service and work to ensure the talent acquisition process is well-managed
- Pro-actively and professionally represent TerraCycle and Loop in the external market as an employer of choice for candidates, participate in industry conferences and events, attend career fairs and other events related to recruitment
- Provide up to date, accurate and value adding market intelligence to drive continuous improvement
- Work with the People Operations team to maintain & deliver central company resources to improve overall candidate experience through recruitment to on-boarding
- Manage relationships including hiring managers and external partners and performance of external recruitment vendors where necessary
- Ideally 3 years + experience of full cycle recruiting in a fast paced, global environment
- Experience of recruiting on various levels with a strong spirit of service, adaptability, and accountability
- Experience managing partnerships with third-parties and contingent search vendors
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with candidates and hiring managers at all levels
- Solid team player who can collaborate cross-functionally
- European language skills will be an added bonus
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, the ability to build solutions with a wide range of stakeholders
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking & prioritisation skills to achieve effective management of a high volume and wide range of responsibilities and changing priorities
- Proficient in ATS platforms, Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), Google etc and experience with sourcing tools and technology
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution
- Quarterly Team Building
- 2 Paid Volunteering Days
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Development opportunities
- Summer Fridays - early Friday finish during the summer
- Hybrid working - opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week
- Work anywhere for 1 month
- Office exchange programme
Start date - ASAP
Job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All candidates must already have the eligibility to work in the UK.
TerraCycle is committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.