TerraCycle’s mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste®.
Operating in over 21 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. It partners with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams. By working with companies, retailers, governments and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally and has been highlighted in some of the world's most recognized media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes and thousands of others.
In May 2019, TerraCycle launched its newest initiative, Loop, a global circular shopping system that enables brands, retailers and consumers to transition from single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable packaging, washed by Loop and refilled by the brands. Loop has engaged many of the world's largest consumer product companies (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, and Mondelez) and many of the world’s largest retailers in this platform. Loop is currently available in the mid-Atlantic and Northeastern U.S, and the greater Paris region in France, with plans to expand into several new markets including Canada, Japan, the UK and Germany in 2021.
The Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations is a key leader for TerraCycle Incorporated, reporting to the Operations Development Director.
The Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations is responsible to support development of new, strategic and innovative TerraCycle business models and supply chains.
- Support and communicate with cross-functional stakeholders including senior leaders to assess feasibility, build pricing, and design new business and supply chain models
- Support Sales and Technical teams to design and promote new innovative projects
- Brainstorm new innovation ideas with Sales teams, run pre-assessment for specific categories with potential to inform Business Development prioritization
- Work closely with Sales teams to build pricing and client facing presentations
- When a new offer / project is sold, project manage the implementation and commercialization processes
- Responsible to delivering strategic and innovative projects on-time, within budget and quality
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Lead all phases of the project through planning, executing, controlling, and closing
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Understand the company strategy and integrate it in the project planning
- Organize and prioritize workload
- Set up Project management report, tracking, costs books and planners
- Report and communicate with key stakeholder and project sponsors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Capture learnings and suggest improvement during and after each project
- +3 years experience in operations, transport or project management
- Strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication in English & French, collaboration, clarity, and presentation.
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to clearly present complex Operational information to a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to build solutions with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to understand and distill project objectives, lead collaboration of all stakeholders, manage tasks and timelines. Lead the communication and presentation of project details to all stakeholders.
- Strong spirit of service, adaptability and accountability.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment with changing priorities
- The ability to make strong, well founded decisions quickly.
- Can do attitude, interested into constant challenges and strong innovative spirit
- Salary dependent on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Employee Discount
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Quarterly Team Building
- On-line Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution
- Start Date – ASAP
Job description is not all inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We can only accept applications from candidates who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
TerraCycle is committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.