The company seeks to hire a resourceful, driven, and organised team administrator to support the Brand Partnerships team operating across Europe. This person will work directly within the European Brand Partnerships team based in West London.
The position is based in Perivale, West London and reports to the Head of Brand Partnerships.
The Brand Partnerships Administrator will provide administrative and data management support to a growing team comprising Account Management & Marketing.
The successful applicant will be approachable, organised, with excellent communication skills and the ability to organise their own workload in a fast-paced environment. The successful applicant will be computer literate with intermediate or advanced experience utilising Microsoft Office products, as well as other software daily. The ideal candidate will be rigorous with a keen eye for detail.
- Helping the Brand Partnerships team on data and general administration tasks.
- Overseeing the accuracy, uploading and maintenance of databases of dozens of thousands of public waste drop-off locations.
- Contacting public drop-off locations to verify information as needed.
- Designing database maintenance procedures and putting them into operation.
- Liaising with Account Managers, Marketing, Customer Service and IT staff.
- Writing reports, documentation and training manuals as required by the brand partnerships team.
- Extracting and analysing data and presenting them in a powerpoint.
- Handling charity payment tasks (verifying and filing records).
- Filing, archiving and updating databases in compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Help identifying and running software or processes to improve ways to store, organise and manage data
- Providing support on projects such as product orders, vendor onboarding, brand activations as needed.
- Helping the marketing team pull together the right email marketing contact lists for communications campaigns.
- Supporting other business functions from time to time as required, with regards to specific language skills, this may include:
- - Customer service
- - Website content and translations
- - Marketing and communications translations
- - Public relations
- - Operations and supply chain
- A degree in an appropriate field (data management, administration) or equivalent work experience is desired
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role would be preferred.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment with changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), Google Apps etc.
- A problem solver capable of thinking outside the box
- Solid team player who can collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to speak another European language would be beneficial (French, Norwegian, Dutch) but not essential
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- On site Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
Start Date – ASAP
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume when applying. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Job description is not all inclusive. Terracycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.