TerraCycle seeks to hire a resourceful and driven Account Executive to manage a portfolio of existing clients across 12 markets in Europe with a strong emphasis on the UK. This role is a junior to mid- level position best suited to someone with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an Account Management/ Client facing role. This role sits in the wider European Account management Team based in Perivale, West London.
The Account Executive will manage a portfolio of around 10 accounts across Europe from small companies to large FMGC. Their primary responsibility will be to manage the overall relationship with the client, the day to day running of recycling programmes as well as overseeing the launch, growth and ensuring the renewal and expansion of existing recycling programmes and partnerships.
Recurring tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Serving as primary contact for a portfolio of brand partners (from small companies to FMCGs).
- Managing external client relationships to ensure renewal and growth
- Identifying and developing opportunities to drive business value for clients
- Ensuring all client inquiries are responded to in a timely fashion
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Identifying & resolving client concerns
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop plans for and regularly review programme performance
- Creating client-ready documents, including monthly reports (in both Excel and Powerpoint) and custom presentations
- Provide clients with programme & budget updates and proposals according to their internal budgeting and planning process
- Managing programme operational flow, pricing files, presentations, and contracts
- Coordinating internal processes, including monthly invoicing and annual renewal pricing & projection process in conjunction with Operations team
- Providing project management support for product orders, design projects, and brand activations as needed
Education and Experience:
- A degree in a relevant field (business, management, sustainability…) or equivalent work experience is desired
- 1-2 years of experience in Account Management/ Relationship Management
- Experience in project management and business acumen is essential
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Number literacy and ability to analyse complex data
- Ability to think strategically and to prioritise among competing tasks
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A strong understanding of the operations of waste management would be a great fit
- Sales Experience would be beneficial
- Speaking another European language (particularly Dutch, German, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) would be beneficial but not essential
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/green business would be beneficial
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- On-site Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
- Start Date – ASAP
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume when applying.
Job description is not all inclusive. Terracycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment