Company Overview -
TerraCycle is an international leader in innovative sustainability solutions, creating and operating first-of-their-kind platforms in recycling, recycled materials, and reuse.
Operating in 20 countries, including 12 in Europe, TerraCycle works with manufacturers, retailers and end users to implement turnkey recycling programs through a range of public-facing services for hundreds of everyday waste streams that other waste management companies are unable to recycle.
In 2019, TerraCycle introduced Loop - a platform that allows brands, retailers and consumers to move from a disposable to durable supply chain, enabling consumers to responsibly shop for a wide variety of commonly used products in reusable packaging. Since its debut, Loop has developed into the leading global reuse platform and is available in France, the United States and Japan.
TerraCycle and Loop have received hundreds of awards and recognitions and have been highlighted in some of the world's most recognized media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com, New York Times, Forbes, Time, and thousands of others.
We are looking for a bright, highly organized, team-focused Process Development Associate to work with the operations team to develop and improve our operational processes. This role will focus on reviewing current business processes and working with key stakeholders to make improvements and recommendations to operate more efficiently and with greater control and visibility.
The successful applicant will have experience in process improvement and process development. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in combining sustainability, business operations and process improvement in their career by learning the mechanics of TerraCycle’s unique recycling supply chains on a global scale. In addition, this role offers international exposure working with TerraCycle teams across the Americas and Asia Pacific.
● Work with the operations teams to document and develop critical processes around the organization
● Work with Manager to ensure all company processes meet standards for efficiency and quality
● Develop process to regularly monitor and audit key company process to ensure process goals are met
● Work cross-functionally to track and monitor process efficiency
● Document learning procedures for continuous improvement
● Direct process improvement initiatives for cost reduction and overall performance and efficiency
● BA/BS required in business, communication or supply chain management
● 1-2 years of experience working in a similar setting
● Strong ability to think critically and logically
● Track record of success in business support
● Outstanding organizational skills.
● Strong work methods in planning and project management
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear C-level ready documents.
● High-energy team player.
● A mission driven organisation with a strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
● Competitive salary
● 25 Paid Holiday Days
● Company Pension contribution
● Sick pay
● Quarterly Team Building
● Cycle 2 Work
● Employee Recognition Programs
● 2 Paid Volunteering Days to give back to your local community
● Enhanced Parental Leave
● Employee Discount
● Employee Development opportunities
● Summer/Flex Fridays - early Friday finish
● Hybrid working - opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week
● Work from anywhere for 1 month in a year
● Office Exchange Programme across our regional and global Offices
If you have any requests for reasonable adjustments during the application process or the interview stage please do let us know by 020 35152012
Job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All candidates must already have the eligibility to work in the UK.
TerraCycle is committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.