TerraCycle Overview –
Operating in 21 countries (including 12 in Europe), TerraCycle is a world leader in the recycling of hard-to-recycle waste, such as pens, snack wrappers, food pouches, beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even cigarette butts or marine plastics. We create collection and recycling solutions for anything that would otherwise be sent to incineration or landfill, the waste we collect is then transformed into new products such as benches or tables. For many of our solutions, we partner with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world, including BIC, L’Oréal, P&G and Tesco amongst others to collect waste on a large scale.
Job Overview –
The company seeks to hire a resourceful, autonomous and organised Account Executive to oversee a portfolio of accounts across Europe from small companies to large FMCGs. Their primary responsibility will be to manage the overall relationship with the client, the day to day management of our partnerships as well as overseeing the launch, growth and ensuring the renewal and expansion of existing programmes and collaborations. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with outstanding organizational and communication skills and will be able to juggle between different projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Responsibilities –
Recurring tasks in the management of client accounts will include but are not limited to:
- Serving as the primary contact for a portfolio of brand partners
- Managing external client relationships to ensure renewal and growth and building strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Identifying and developing opportunities to drive business value for clients
- Provide clients with programme & budget updates and proposals according to their internal budgeting and planning process
- Managing programme operational flow, pricing files, presentations, and contracts
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop plans and review programme performance
- Creating client-ready documents, including monthly reports and custom presentations (in both Excel and Powerpoint)
- Coordinating internal processes, including monthly invoicing and annual renewal pricing & projection process in conjunction with the Operations team
- Providing project management support for product orders, design projects, and brand activations as needed.
- 2-3 years’ experience in client management for an FMCG company
- Fluent in English, another European language (i.e. French, German) would be beneficial
- Ability to think strategically and to prioritise among competing tasks
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Solid business acumen with experience in negotiating.
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Great at developing relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- A creative problem solver capable of thinking outside the box
- A sense of resourcefulness, ability to adapt, and positive attitude
- Solid team player who can collaborate cross-functionally and across cultures
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/green business would be beneficial
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Online Yoga and wellbeing activities
- Company Pension contribution
- The position is based in Perivale, West London.
Please send a short cover letter (a couple of paragraphs) and resume when applying. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.