TerraCycle is looking to hire a Head of Business Development with experience in leadership, project management and proven ability to build and lead successful sales teams.
This role will report to the VP, Global Business Development at TerraCycle’s Global HQ and to our European General Manager in West London.
- Manage a team of sales associates in Europe
- Work with senior team members, including the CEO and VP, Global Business Development, to assist in scheduling, meetings, and business development activities
- Build, maintain, and effectively manage a healthy sales pipeline
- Research and evaluate potential new partners in the CPG world
- Develop client-specific presentations
- Secure new business development partnerships for our “service”
- Work with new partners on pricing & finalization of contracts
- Coordinate and collaborate with other members of the “service” team to work on various “service” projects as they materialize
- 5-10 years of pertinent work experience
- Experience working in the CPG industry
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills
- Project management, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to work well in fast paced environment with multiple projects
- Ability to work autonomously and report to a manager in an overseas office
- Master’s degree in Business preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint & Excel
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- A creative mind with problem solving skills
- English Fluent, another European language (i.e. French, German) strongly desired
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- On site Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
Start Date – ASAP
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume when applying. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Job description is not all inclusive. Terracycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment