Operating in 20 countries (including 12 in Europe), TerraCycle is a world leader in the recycling of hard-to-recycle waste, such as pens, snack wrappers, food pouches, beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even cigarette butts or marine plastics. We create collection and recycling solutions for anything that would otherwise be sent to incineration or landfill, the waste we collect is then transformed into new products such as benches or tables. For many of our solutions, we partner with some of the most recognisable brands and retailers in the world, including BIC, L’Oréal, P&G and Tesco amongst others to collect waste on a large scale.
Scope of the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced well rounded Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our European Marketing Team based in Perivale, West London. This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing TerraCycle’s European email marketing campaigns, paid advertising and digital analytics.
As an experienced marketer, the successful candidate will be focusing on developing email campaigns in order to drive conversions and increase waste collections, for our B2B2C services across Europe, gather and analyse data, using Google Analytics and compile reports that inform digital developments and strategies. With a keen interest in Social Media, the successful candidate will work collaboratively with the content team to craft and implement paid social media campaigns, across our growing platforms, as well as working alongside our newly appointed Google ads agency.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide day-to-day management of email marketing strategy, campaigns and data segmentation across 12 European countries
- Overseeing the management of the email marketing calendar
- Develop the email and CRM program, whilst exploring new ways to maximise our customer database, as well as growing our email subscribers
- Working collaboratively with the global marketing and creative teams, to re-design and continuously improve our email templates, to improve the effectiveness of each campaign
- Continuously learn and improve future campaigns and strategies and feeding these suggestions back to the wider marketing team
- Support the transition, as the business moves from one email marketing platform to another
- Help to develop the paid social media strategy and implementation, alongside the Content and Marketing Campaign Divisions
- Manage digital paid advertising, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Ads, in-house and with agencies where required
- To help craft new and effective strategies, you’ll measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPIs, including website performance, paid advertising and email marketing
- Support across website projects and administration on an ad hoc basis
The successful candidate will have:
- Background in email marketing paid digital advertising and website administration - essential
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Mailjet and HubSpot or a similar platform
- Experience managing paid advertising agencies is preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics to measure and analyse key performance across digital platforms, as well as a strong understanding of Google Tag Manager and PowerBI
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel and comfortable working with large amounts of data - essential
- Open to change, new ideas and suggestions; look for opportunities for improvement and self-development
- 4-6 years’ experience working in a similar digital marketing role
- Fluent in English (additional European languages (such as Spanish, Swedish, Danish) are a bonus
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver to strict deadlines
- Interest in sustainability (desirable)
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- Virtual Yoga and team activities
- Company Pension contribution
- Start Date –ASAP
The job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We can only accept applications from candidates who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK.