TerraCycle Overview –
We are TerraCycle® and we are Eliminating the Idea of Waste®.
Operating in 21 countries (including 12 in Europe), TerraCycle is a world leader in the recycling of hard-to-recycle waste, such as pens, snack wrappers, food pouches, beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even cigarette butts or marine plastics. We create collection and recycling solutions for anything that would otherwise be sent to incineration or landfill, the waste we collect is then transformed into new products such as benches or tables. For many of our solutions, we partner with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world, including BIC, L’Oréal, P&G and Tesco amongst others to collect waste on a large scale.
Job Overview –
The TerraCycle Account Management Team seeks to hire a resourceful, autonomous and organised Associate Account Manager to serve as a key point of contact for a portfolio of between 12-15 small to medium sized client accounts across Europe (from small brands to large FMGCs) with a focus on the UK.
The role will be placed in the Account Management Team and will report to one of the Account Directors.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to manage the overall relationship with the client, the day to day running of recycling programmes and will ensure that all contractual obligations of the partnership are delivered to the right specifications and on time. They will oversee the launch of a recycling partnership and manage partnership projects where needed.
The Associate Account Manager will work closely with the Account Director to execute and deliver strategies to ensure continued renewals as well as revenue growth and upsell opportunities for their portfolio of clients.
Recurring tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Serving as primary contact for a portfolio of brand partners
- Managing client relationships to satisfaction to ensure renewal and growth
- Identifying and developing opportunities to drive business value for clients
- Ensuring all client inquiries are responded to in a timely fashion
- Working closely with the Account Director to identify growth opportunities and preparing client proposals (e.g. for upsells, renewals etc.)
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop plans for and regularly review programme performance
- Preparing internal account performance data for their portfolio
- Creating client-ready documents, including monthly reports (in both Excel and Powerpoint) and custom presentations
- Provide clients with programme & budget updates and proposals according to their internal budgeting and planning process
- Managing programme operational flow, pricing files, presentations, and contracts
- Coordinating internal processes, including monthly invoicing and annual renewal pricing & projection process in conjunction with Operations team
- Providing project management support for product orders, design projects, and brand activations as needed
Essential requirements/skills –
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills (written and on the phone)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Great organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps etc.
- Number literacy and ability to analyse data
- Solid team player who can collaborate cross-functionally and across cultures
- Ability to work independently and to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- A sense of resourcefulness, ability to adapt, and a positive, problem-solving attitude
Desirable experience –
- Experience in client service and/or sales
- Experience in a FMGC environment
- Experience in project management
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/green business
- An interest in sales
- Speaking another European language (particularly Dutch, German, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) would be beneficial but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Modern and cozy, eco-conscious office in a central location
- Conference support, In-house training, Training contribution
- Great team spirit & supportive environment
- Beverages, Coffee & Fruit-day
Job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All applicants must already have the eligibility to work in Hungary.
TerraCycle is committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.