We are looking for a resourceful, highly organized, analytical Business Analyst to support TerraCycle’s Brand Partnerships business with a portfolio of 100+ clients across 12 markets in Europe. Primary responsibilities include managing the monthly budget and forecasting processes, preparing financial, variance, and program reports, and supporting client-facing teams to develop custom budget forecasting and reporting as needed. Additional responsibilities include working with finance and operations teams to support financial processes.
This role sits in the wider European Account Management Team based in Perivale, West London and reports directly to Head of Account Management.
- Prepare, analyze, and present financial reports, including monthly variance report, to senior management
- Coordinate monthly budget review process
- Develop revenue forecasts and renewal budget projections for business managers
- Track and review monthly budget to identify revenue fluctuations and update forecasts
- Measure revenue and program performance against contract and KPIs
- Work with Account Management Team to develop and present recommendations to improve program and revenue performance based on KPIs identified by senior managers
- Manage and update internal reports
- Additional projects and responsibilities as needed to support the business
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a budget planning and/or data analysis role
- Experience in worse and best case budget forecasting required
- A degree with a background in economics, finance or business or equivalent would be an advantage
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Number literacy and ability to analyze complex data to develop growth recommendations is essential
- Highly organized, strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and effectively resolve challenges and questions
- Comfortable working both independently as well as collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Able to manage complex, high-priority projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding command of PPT and Excel
- Experience manipulating data using reporting tools would be a good match
● 25 Paid Holiday Days
● 2 Volunteering Days
● Quarterly Team Building
● On-site Yoga and activities
● Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
● Start Date – ASAP
The job description is not all-inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We can only accept applications from candidates who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK.