Tired of seeing the amount of waste you produce every day?
Looking to work for a fast-growing, innovative company that tackles the waste problem at its root? This job is made for you!
Who we are:
Loop is a zero-waste shopping platform featuring everyday products from our favourite brands, in fully renewable packaging. A first of its kind solution to tackle single-use packaging. From disposable to reusable.
Loop was launched in May 2019 by TerraCycle, which has been eliminating the Idea of Waste® since 2001 by recycling the non-recyclable and reducing disposability at its source. Working with many of the world's largest consumer brands (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Mondēlez,...) and some of the world’s largest retailers (Tesco, Carrefour, Walgreens,...), it is a groundbreaking step towards the end of single-use disposable materials and the beginning of a circular economy for the consumer goods industry. Loop was launched in both France and the US last May, with plans to expand into several new markets including Canada, Japan, the UK and Germany in 2020.
We are looking for a dynamic, resourceful, highly organized and team-focused Social Media Manager with experience to support our fast-growing operations in Europe. She/He will integrate Loop’s Marketing and Communications team located in the European HQ in West London, to lead our European Social Media team and report to the Head of Marketing.
- Leading a team of social-media executives, providing them with measurable goals contributing to the growth of Loop’s revenue.
- Developing our social-media strategy, in line with user recruitment and user conversion goals.
- Defining clear content plans for all Loops’ social media platforms.
- Leading the day-to-day management of our social-media platforms for all our markets, inclusive of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube.
- Managing conversations with brand partners on all social-media related communication activities.
- Developing, managing and reporting our paid social media strategy
- Leading the management of all our community engagement activities, ensuring a vibrant dialogue with Loop fans and detractors alike.
- Driving the recruitment of new influencers, sharing Loop content on their accounts.
- Reporting monthly on the ROI of paid and unpaid social-media activities undertaken and making recommendations to adjust our digital marketing strategy accordingly.
- Ensuring a strong brand message is implemented consistently across all social media channels
- Leading the creation of digital content working closely with our graphic designers
- Identifying actionable insights from Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders working for Loop’s partners
- Empower social media executive with the guidance, support and training necessary.
- 3 years experience in digital marketing/social media/community management
- Excellent French and English communication and writing skills
- Attention to detail and analytical
- Comfortable using creative tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Photography, ...
- Who will thrive in an environment that’s fast-paced, surprising, sometimes chaotic and always a barrel of laughs
- Who has a good sense of humour – we know that toeing the ‘corporate meme’ line is one of the great challenges of a digital-first company. We try to wield this power responsibly, without making too many people wince.
- Who has experience running paid digital campaigns, and using analytical tools to learn from these
- Experience with scheduling and monitoring platforms
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary
- A casual and friendly work environment with an upcycled open-office space
Job description is not all inclusive. Loop reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.