TerraCycle’s collection and recycling business is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager Operations with experience in team management, project management, logistics and operations who is going to be responsible for the successful management and execution of a large range of innovative projects related to our existing service offer (national recycling programmes, Zero Waste Boxes, Beach plastics, etc.) and the development of new business units.
The Senior Project Manager will work in the Operations and Materials department, reporting and working closely with the Head of Operations and Material solutions, and will manage a team of project managers.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Lead all phases of the project through planning, executing, controlling & closing
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects
- Understand the company strategy and integrate it in the project planning
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage the relationship with the client’s project and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Analysing existing collection models and suggesting improvements or changes that can lead to cost savings
- Keep on top of the latest trends and developments in the logistics and recycling sector
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience in people management & project management
- Strong operational leadership skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in waste management and supply chain
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment with changing priorities
- A problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel from time to time in Europe
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- On site Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
Start Date – ASAP
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume when applying. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Job description is not all inclusive. Terracycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.