TerraCycle seeks to hire a resourceful and driven Senior Account Manager to lead innovation in the way we are working with our clients as well as managing a portfolio of existing clients across 12 markets in Europe with a strong emphasis on the UK. This role is a mid-level position best suited to someone with 4 to 5 years of experience in an Account Management/ Client facing role. This role sits in the wider European Account management Team based in Perivale, West London.
The Senior Account Manager will oversee a portfolio of accounts across Europe from small companies to large FMGCs, with a focus on B2B relationships and working on new ways to drive partnerships outside of our standardised programs. Their primary responsibility will be to innovate the way we work with clients from a wide range of industries. They will be tasked to create new processes and innovative solutions in partnership with a variety of internal stakeholders and departments.
Recurring tasks will include but are not limited to:
· Serving as primary contact for a portfolio of brand partners (from small companies to FMCGs).
· Managing external client relationships to ensure renewal and growth
· Identifying and developing opportunities to drive business value for clients
· Ensuring all client inquiries are responded to in a timely fashion
· Maintaining and building strong relationships with key client stakeholders
· Identifying & resolving client concerns
· Collaborate with internal teams (Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Material Solutions) to review programme performance and develop service solutions for the client
· Creating client-ready documents, including monthly reports (in both Excel and Powerpoint) and custom presentations
· Provide clients with programme & budget updates and proposals according to their internal budgeting and planning process
· Managing programme operational flow, pricing files, presentations, and contracts
· Coordinating internal processes, including monthly invoicing, annual pricing reviews & programme forecasts in conjunction with the Operations team
· Leading innovation projects within the Account Management team
· Support other business functions from time to time as required
Education and Experience:
Skills and Knowledge required
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume when applying.
Job description is not all inclusive. Terracycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment